Friday, March 2, 2007

Welcome all

K the only thing that surprises me most is why I took so long to actually sign up for stuff like blogs cause I love to talk and I love to write and well, dats essentially what blogging's all about no?
so after a million requests from my friends (talk about exaggeration!!) and lots of encouragement from my well wishers( not exactly Mr. modest eh? ;)), I've finally landed up here with frankly no idea what I am writing about...(don't worry, I'll figure out something soon)
neways..u r all welcome to stick around and have fun ( there, I've warned u enough now...)
Since this is more an introductory piece, I thought I'd share with you that I am a big time PG Wodehouse fan and write poetry. Apart from that I love quizzing and writing and am currently pursuing an MBA in HR at MDI Gurgaon....
There, so much for the introductions.
Hope you have fun browsing around...Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...