Sunday, May 9, 2010

Reel-take

When I first start writing this blog I practically vowed that this would not be just another 'movie- review' blog. That it would have articles related to actual incidents/issues/thought provoking stuff that's happening in the world or rather, my take on it.
However, dismayed as I am by the quality of reviews of our 'so-called' movie critics that are meant to act as the beacon of light and potential soothsayers for the latest movies to hit the silver screen, I believe it would be a disservice to the general public if they were forced to run with the farce that these critics have come up with lately

I'll try, to the extent possible, not to give away too much of the story, especially for movies that I think are worth a watch, can't promise a lot in that respect. However, what I do assure you, is a sincere and honest opinion of the average cine-goer...not reviews based on technical perfection..amazing screenplay...great editing per se...but rather the overall movie going experience..so here goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...